View your Syllabus
- Go to your site and select Syllabus in the left tool list.
- Depending on how the syllabus is entered, you may have to download your instructor's document. You will have the option to save the file where you'd like.
Print your Syllabus
- Select Print View to display a copy of the syllabus.
- Select Send to Printer at the top of the page.
What is HB 2504?
On October 29, 2009, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board adopted Chapter 4, Subchapter N, Sections 4.225-4.229, concerning Public Access to Course Information, required by House Bill 2504, 81st Texas Legislature. Texas Education Code § 51.974 authorizes the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to adopt the following rules.
Each institution of higher education, other than a medical and dental unit, is to make available certain course information to the public on the institution's Internet Web site. In addition, the university must post information about work-study opportunities and departmental budgets. This information must be:
- accessible from the institution's Internet website home page by use of not more than three links;
- searchable by keywords and phrases;
- accessible to the public without requiring registration or use of a user name, a password, or another user identification;
- available not later than the seventh day after the first day of classes for the semester or other academic term during which the course is offered; and
- updated as soon as practicable after the information changes, at least once for every semester in which the course is offered.