Navigating through Lessons
- Navigate to the site where the assessment is posted. In the left Tool List of your site, select Lesson Title.
In the course site, depending on the instructor, Lessons may have specialized titles.
- If the lesson has links, select them and follow the built in navigation. Selecting Next will advance you to the next part of the lesson. Selecting Back will return you to the previous lesson page.
- If Lesson does have a link to other TRACS tools, the tool will open within the Lesson page.
- Upon completion, to return to lesson page select Return to Lesson or click Back to return to previous page or Next to advance to next part of lesson.
Some Lessons may link directly to other TRACS tools such as Assignments, Assessments, and Forums.
Select the icon to the right to learn how to add content to your student page.
Edit Page Title
- Select the gear icon located in the top right of the Lessons tool.
- Enter a new title for the page in the Page Title text field.
- Select Save to finish.
Reorder Page Content
When a new content item is added to a page, it is added at the bottom of the page. The Reorder tool allows you to arrange the content in any order.
- Select Reorder.
- Mouse over to highlight the item you wish to move. The cursor should change to crosshairs.
- Select and hold the mouse button to drag an item to the desired location.
- Select Save to save changes.