Skip to Content

Course Grade Overrides

It may be necessary to enter a grade for a student who has dropped your course or you may wish to change or override a student's grade due to excessive absences or to account for extra credit.

  1. Under the Course Grade Column, select the drop down arrow in the student's course grade cell.
  2. Select Course Grade Override from the drop down menu. 
  3. Enter in a desired Letter Grade in the Grade Override field.
  4. Select Save Course Grade Override. The student's course grade will now be bolded indicating that there is an override.