Duplicate a Rubric
If you have a rubric but want to create a new one with different grading criteria, you can duplicate a rubric and make changes to it.
If you have already linked a rubric to a grade item which has been graded, making changes to the rubric may cause those grades to change if you sync with a different rubric.
- Select Build an iRubric.
- Select Start next to Option C: Duplicate and re-purpose an existing rubric.
- Select the Title of the rubric that you wish to duplicate.
- Select Duplicate from the toolbar on top of the rubric.
- Select Yes, copy the rubric.
- Edit the Title after duplicating to avoid confusion with the original rubric.