Add an Attachment to a Syllabus
You may add links and files as attachments to a syllabus item you have created.
- In the syllabus item you created select Add Attachments.
- You will have three options for sharing your Syllabus:
- If your syllabus is a file on your computer, select Choose File to locate and select the file from your computer.
- If your sylllabus exists outside of TRACS, you may enter a URL and select Add.
- If your syllabus file has been uploaded to your sites Resources, you may find it under the Resources section and select Select.
- Select Continue to upload the file or Cancel to exit
- The attached file will be located below the syllabus item.
- To delete the attachment, select the red X to the right of the attachment.