Change Participant Roles and Status
Change Participant Role
- In the left Tool List of your site, select Site Info.
- Scroll down to the Participant List, which displays the number of participants in the site, their names, and their assigned role and status. A check box is also provided to remove a site participant.
- To change a participant’s role, select the appropriate role from the Role drop-down menu. To change a participant’s status, use the Status drop-down menu. (Making a site participant Inactive makes the course inaccessible to that individual).
- Select Update Participants to save your changes.
To remove a participant, select the check box next to the participant’s name under the Remove column.
Change Participant Status
- Select the Status drop-down menu, and select Active or Inactive as the new status.
- Select Update Participants. Inactive participants will disappear from the participant list, and newly Active participants will reappear and remain in the participant list.
Once a user’s status has been changed to Inactive, they will no longer have access to the site.