Step 2: Add Title, Description, and Select What?
This option allows configuring the type of activity to report. You can choose to report on Events or Resources.
Enter a Title and Description
Select Events to report on activity (either by a tool or by an event). Select the desired tools/events in the list of tools displayed. You may also select All to display events for all available tools.
Select Resources to report on file/folder activity. This selection can be filtered by Action or Resources. Action allows you to filter by New (file uploaded/folder created), Read (file opened for reading), Revise (file details or contents changed) or Delete (file/folder deleted). Resources: restricts reports to selected files/folders or to files under selected folders.
Step 3: Select When?
This option allows configuring the time period to report.
- All: All activity since site creation.
- Last 7 days: Activity from the last 7 days.
- Last 30 days: Activity from the last 30 days.
- Last 365 days: Activity from the last 365 days.
- Custom: Activity from a user-specified date interval.
Step 4: Select Who?
- All: All site users.
- Role: Users with the user-specified role.
- Group: Users with the user-specified group.
- Custom: Users selected from the presented list. Multiple users can be selected pressing the CTRL (for disjoint selection) or ALT (for range selection) keys while selecting with the mouse.
- None: To report users that don't match all the specified report conditions (e.g., selecting "Visits" + "All" date + "None" will report users that never visited the site).
Step 5: Select How?
This option allows you to configure how the report will be presented. Totals by: Defines how to group report data (eg, selecting "User" + "Date" will present a report grouped by user and date). Multiple fields can be selected pressing the CTRL (for disjoint selection) or ALT (for range selection) keys while selecting with the mouse.
- Number of results: Allows you to limit the number of report results.
- Presentation: Defines how the report will be presented (table and/or chart).
- Chart type: Defines the type of chart to be presented (bar, pie or time series (line or bar)).
- Chart data source/Chart series source: Defines the main source of chart data. Only fields selected on Totals by will be selectable.
- Grouped by: (Bar chart only) Defines the grouping field for chart data. Only fields selected on Totals by will be selectable.
View a Report:
- Navigate to the Site Stats tab located in your Site Info tool.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the title for the assessment report you created.
- The next screen will give you general information about user activity in Assessments, such as when an assessment was created, published, edited, started, or submitted.
- To view a more detailed event log, including dates and times of the activity, select See detail event list. This report will show you the user, event, date/time, and assessment title information. To sort by user, name, event, date, or item, click on that column's title.