Move Forums and Topics
How to Reorder a Forum
- Select Organize on the top toolbar.
- The Forums and Topics will be reordered by adjusting numbers. Lower numbers will appear at top. Make the changes as you wish.
- Select Save.
How to Move a Forum Topic Thread
- In the left Tool List of your site, select Forums.
- Select the Forum Topic you would like to move.
- Select the checkboxes next to the topic threads you would like to move.
The topic must have posts in it in order for it to be moved.
- Select Move Thread(s).
- (Optional) If you would like to leave a reminder about moving the forum thread, select the checkbox at the top of the window. The reminder will be at the top of the forum topic threads.
- (Optional) If you would like to filter the topics to move the thread into, you have two options:
- Searching for the name of the topic by typing into the By Name text field.
- Selecting the Forum the topic is in by selecting the Select Forum drop-down menu.
- Select the radio button next to the topic you want to move the thread into.
- Select Move Thread(s) to Selected Topic.