Assignment resubmissions can be allowed on a site-wide basis or on a case-by-case basis. If you would like your site participants to have the ability to resubmit their assignment without having to contact you if, for example, they attached the wrong file, then allowing a site-wide re-submission would be the best option for you. You may also allow re-submissions on a case-by-case basis for individual students.
Allow a Resubmission on a Case-By-Case Basis
This is done when grading an assignment.
- Select Grade underneath the assignment you wish to allow a resubmission.
- Select the check box(es) next to the student's name(s) of whom you wish to allow a resubmission.
- The Resubmission menu will appear above the list of site participants.
- Select the Number of resubmissions allowed drop-down menu to select how many resubmissions you wish to allow the user.
- Enter the date and time you will accept resubmissions until.
Note: Resubmissions are not allowed if the student did not submit the assignment.
- Select Update to allow the student to resubmit their work.
Allow a Site-Wide Resubmit
This is done when an assignment is created. Please refer to the instructions in the Adding an Assignment section of this document, beginning at Step 5: Adding an Assignment.