Submitting and Resubmitting Assignments
Submit an Assignment for a Student
- Go to Assignments.
- Select the Assignments tool from the Tool Menu in your site.
- From the View drop-down menu, select Assignment List by Student.
- Select the student's name to expand and view submission information for that student.
- Select Submit on behalf of Student.
- Submit the student assignment.
Allow a Site-Wide Resubmit
This is done when an assignment is created. Please refer to the instructions in the Adding an Assignment section of this document, beginning at Step 5: Adding an Assignment.
Allow a Resubmission on a Case-By-Case Basis
This is done when grading an assignment.
- Select Grade underneath the assignment you wish to allow a resubmission.
- Select the check box(es) next to the student's name(s) of whom you wish to allow a resubmission.
- The Resubmission menu will appear above the list of site participants.
- Select the Number of resubmissions allowed drop-down menu to select how many resubmissions you wish to allow the user.
- Enter the date and time you will accept resubmissions until.
Resubmissions are not allowed if the student did not submit the assignment.
- Select Update to allow the student to resubmit their work.