Learning Modules: Uploading or Link to a File
A section's content may be an uploaded file that you have created in Word, a PDF, etc.
- For Selected File, select Select to choose a file.
- If you would like for the file to open in a new window, select the check box next to Open in new window?.
- For File Title, enter in a title for the file if you prefer.
- Choose a Copyright Status.
- Select Done or Add Another Section.
Be aware that only alphanumeric, underscores, and dashes are allowed in the file name. No spaces are allowed. If modules have already been created with uploaded resources, you may optionally use one of these under the Select an Item section. To use one of these resources, select Link to me