Adding MH Campus to a TRACS course site will give students immediate access to their McGraw-Hill course materials through Single Sign-On (SSO) in TRACS. The benefit of SSO is that students can move between TRACS and MH Campus securely without having to enter their login credentials each time.
MH Campus Gradebook Sync
- Navigate to your TRACS site with MH Campus and select MH Campus from the toolbar.
- In the new window, select Click here to launch this tool in a new window and MH Campus will open in a new tab or window.
- Select Connect to open the McGraw-Hill Connect course page.
- Select Performance and select Reports.
- Select View Gradebook Sync List to view all assignments that can be synced to TRACS Gradebook.
- Select the checkbox(es) for the items to be synced.
- From the Select attempt drop-down, select the appropriate attempt settings.
- Select Sync.
Grade Sync will automatically create the grade item and upload scores to the TRACS gradebook within 5 minutes.