Link to an Assessment
Add an Assessment
- Select Add Content, then select link to a test or quiz. A list of existing published quizzes created in the Assessments Tool will appear.
- Select the radio button to choose the assessment you wish to add.
- Select Use Selected Item. The assessment will be added to the page.
Edit Linked Assessment In Lessons
- Select the paper and pencil for the quiz you would like to modify. The "Edit Item" box will appear on screen. The options available for modification are as follows:
- Item Name: Edit the name of the link to the quiz.
- Item Description: Edit the description of the quiz. This description will appear beneath the quiz.
- Change Quiz: Allows you to change the linked quiz in the lesson to a different one.
- Edit Quiz: Opens the linked assessment to modify questions. This option will not be possible once a student has started the assessment.
- Edit Quiz Settings: Opens the settings for the current assessment to edit the published assessment's settings.
- Don't Release Item Until All Prerequisites are Completed: Select this option if you would like the assessment to be accessible only after previously required items have been completed.
- Require that the student submit this assessment: Select this option to make this item a required item to advance to future lessons.
- Require that the student receive ____ points on this assessment: Select this option to make a minimum score a requirement in order to continue. This option can only be selected if the item is Required.
- Edit the groups for which this item should be shown: Allows the assessment to only be visible to selected groups.
- After editing the assignment, select Update Item to save your changes.