Lessons: Add More Pages
On an existing Lessons page, you may add more top-level pages (i.e. pages which display in the site Tool Menu) by selecting the Add More Pages option from the More Tools drop-down menu. The More Tools menu option will only be available while on the top level page of a lesson.
Add More Pages
- In the Lessons page select More Tools, then select Add More Pages.
- Enter a Page Title for the new page.
- Enter a number in the Number of pages text box to add more than one page at a time.
- To copy the current page, select the Make new pages copies of the current one check box.
- Select Save
Add a Lesson Template
If you have a Lesson Template created and would like to use it follow the steps below:
- Go to the Lessons Page you want to move the template.
- Select Reorder.
- Select Add Items from Another Page.
- Select the Template.
- Select Save.