Replying to a Message
- Select Received.
- Select the message to which you're replying.
- Select Reply.
- Next to To, select the individual(s) to whom you want to send a message by typing the participants name or selecting them from the drop-down menu.
- If you would like to send a copy of the message to the recipient's email address, check the box next to Send a copy of this message to recipients' email address(es).
- Next to Subject, type the subject of your message.
- Under Message, use the editor to compose your message.
- (Optional) Under Attachments, select Add Attachments to attach a file from your local computer or from the Resources tool. After selecting your file, select Continue to attach the file and continue composing your message.
- Select Send to send your message.