Add a Web Link
In the text editor, select the Link Icon. It looks like a chain link. There are three types of links: URL, Link to anchor in the text, and E-mail.
- Insert the URL for the link into the URL field.
Link to anchor in the text
- Select inside the "Link Type" cell and select Link to anchor in the text.
- Select either the Anchor Name or Element Id drop-down menus to select the anchor that you want to link to.
- You will need to have defined anchor text using the Anchor tool, which looks like a flag, in order to link to anchor text.
- Select the Link Type drop-down menu and select E-mail.
- Enter the e-mail address of the e-mail link into the E-Mail Address field.
- (Optional) Enter text for Message Subject or Message Body to have text automatically fill those parts of the email when a participant clicks the link.
- Select OK.