You are able to customize your email notification preferences, as well as set up a connection between your TRACS profile status with Twitter.
- To link your Twitter account with your TRACS account, select Link Twitter account.
- In a new browser window, you will be prompted to Authorize TRACS to use your Twitter account. Select Authorize App.
- You may need to enter in your Twitter username and password before proceeding.
- Once you sign in, you will be given a pin number. Copy and Paste the pin number into the textbox next to the Link Twitter account link, and select Link.
- Your Twitter account name will be listed on the page.
- Select Save Settings to finish.
Now, whenever you update your TRACS profile status, your Twitter will automatically update with a new tweet, broadcasting the same message.
Profile Image Settings
You may choose to use your uploaded image in My Profile or your official Texas State ID Photo.
- To use your official Texas State institutional image as your profile picture, select the checkbox next to Use the official institutional image as my profile image.
- To use your gravatar (globally recognized avatar) as your profile picture, select the checkbox next to Use my gravatar as my profile image.
- Select Save Settings when finished.
You can control which widgets appear on your profile by selecting the checkbox next to the widget of your choice. The following widgets are available:
- Show my kudos rating - Your kudos rating will appear on your Profile once your score has been calculated. Your kudos rank is based on profile completeness and usage. The more complete your profile is and the more you use it, the higher your score will be.
- Show my pictures - Your pictures will appear on your Profile if checked.
- Show my online status - Shows whether or not you are online. If enabled you can further control this in your Privacy settings. If disabled you will appear to be offline.
Select Save Settings when done.