Adding Participants to a Site
- Log in to TRACS and select your project site.
- In your project site, select Site Info from the left Tool List.
- Select Add Participants.
- Enter the participant's Net ID in the text field "NetID" If you wish to add more than one participant, enter each Net ID on a separate line.
To add a non-official participant (a participant outside of Texas State University), enter their email address in the text field "Email Address of Non-official Participant". If you wish to add more than one participant, enter each email address on a separate line.
- Use the Participant Roles radio buttons to chose how you will assign roles to the new participants. Select Continue.
- Select the roles for the participant(s) you are adding.
- If you're assigning different roles to participants, use the drop-down list next to each name to select the appropriate role.
- If you're assigning the same role to all the new participants, select the appropriate role.
- Select Continue.
- Select whether or not you would like an email sent to newly added participants. Select Continue.
- Verify that the participant’s names are correct and select Finish.