Create Course Site: Troubleshooting
- You must be designated as the instructor of record to create a course. Please contact your department’s Administrative Assistant and make sure that you have been designated as the Faculty of Record with the University Registrar.
- If you must create your course now, you may do so by requesting a roster.
- You must have the appropriate permissions to change this information. Only the instructor role in course sites, and the maintain role in project sites, can change the information.
- When you edited the information in the Site Info tool, did you click the Continue and Finish buttons?
When you added the tool in the Edit Tools menu in Site Info, did you click the Continue and Finish buttons?
- Click Import from Site found in the Site Info tool in the site you wish to import materials.
- Choose the appropriate option, either Merge my Data or Replace my Data.
- Choose the course from which you wish to import materials.
- Choose the tool(s) you wish to import into the new site. Please note that the tool you wish to import must be present in both the old site (the one you are importing from) and the new site (the one you are importing to).
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish.
Was your issue not listed? Email us at email@example.com for further assistance.