Updates & Enhancements
With a new responsive design, TRACS looks and works smoothly on every device from your desktop to your phone.
- Clean, modern design
- Tool structure does not utilize iframes
- Improved accessibility and screen-reader compatibility
You have always been able to add your frequently used sites in TRACS to the Favorites bar for quicker access. Now, this process will be made easier. Simply star a site to mark it as a favorite site and it will display in the TRACS site bar.
Lessons Tool Enhancements
The Lessons tool now provides more flexibility with an improved user interface. Content authoring and presentation are greatly enhanced by the inclusion of student content areas. New multi-column layouts make it easier to develop innovative instructional materials. Other features include:
- Simplified menu bar with categorized menu items
- New functionality: section breaks and column breaks
- Multiple ways to add content items on the page
- Enhanced student content areas and peer review rubrics
The Assessments tool is improved by a number of enhancements included in the upgrade:
- New question type: Hot Spot allows instructors to set various points on an image as the question
- Improved reporting capabilities, including the ability to see all assessment submissions for a student
- New side panel that allows students to track question progress in an assessment
Designed to provide faster, easier grade-entry capabilities, the new TRACS Gradebook is centered around a spreadsheet-style grade entry and is now responsive.