Submitting an Assignment
- In the left Tool list of your site, select Assignments.
- Select the assignment's title.
- Follow the on-screen directions provided by your instructor.
- Add an attachment(s) to the assignment or enter your text using the text box.
- To add an attachment, select Browse. Locate your attachment and select Open.
- If you need to remove an attachment, select Remove.
- The attachment(s) will be listed in the order they were entered.
- Alternatively, you may be allowed to submit your answer via the in-line text box provided. Simply type your answer and format it how you'd like. Remember to use the Paste From Word tool (the clipboard with a W on it) if you are pasting text from Microsoft Word.
- Select Save Draft to save your work without submitting it. You may also select Preview to view your submission.
- Select Submit when you are done.
You will receive an automatic email confirmation stating you have successfully submitted your assignment.
View your Turnitin Report
This will only be active if your instructor has left comments in Turnitin.
- In the left Tool List of your site, select Assignments.
- Select the Assignment title that you want to view the Turnitin Report.
- Select View Report.
Assignment Grades and Comments
Any comments, grades, or assignment resubmissions will be visible in the Assignments tool. Select the submitted assignment to view this information.