The Membership tab in Home allows you to join and un-join sites. It also provides a list of sites of which you are a member, and a list of other sites that have allowed global access, and are therefore joinable by any user.
Join a Site
- Select My Current Sites at the top of the screen.
- Select the checkboxes to the left of sites.
- Select Unjoin at the bottom of the screen.
Unjoin a Site
- In My Workspace, select Membership from the Tool List.
- Select Joinable Sites at the top of the screen to see a list of public sites you can join (sites that have granted Global Access).
- Select Join beneath a site's title to join that site.
The Account tab contains basic information about you, including your name and email address. This information can only be modified by TRACS guest users who have been added to the TRACS system manually using an external email address.
The Help tab will take you to our TRACS Facts documentation that contains an explanation, step-by-step instructions, and videos of each Tool in TRACS.