You DO NOT need to create a Site for your classes. TRACS sites will automatically become available to you if/when your professor creates them.
There are multiple reasons why you cannot see your Site:
- Your instructor has not created the Site yet.
- The instructor has created the course but has not published it.
- The course is there, located in the [More Sites] tab.
- You just registered for the class.
- You just created/activated your NetID.
- You just paid for your courses.
If you just registered for the course, created your NetID, or paid for the course it will automatically appear in TRACS within 24 hours.