- Log into TRACS. You will be in My Workspace.
- Click [Preferences] in the left Tool list.
- In the Customize Sites page, there are three site categories:
- Favorite Sites (In site bar): Sites in this section will appear in the TRACS sites bar at the top of the TRACS website. We recommend a maximum of five sites in this section to preserve ease of navigation.
- More Sites (All sites sorted by term): Sites in this section will appear in the More Sites menu at the top of the TRACS website, and will be organized by semester and site type.
- Archived Sites (Display in Worksite Setup only): Sites in this section will only appear in Worksite Setup in My Workspace, and are otherwise hidden from navigation.
- To move items between lists, and to reorder lists, click on a site and drag it to the desired location. You can also use CTRL + direction keys to move items.
- (Optional) To move multiple sites at once, click the check boxes next to the sites and use the arrow buttons that appear to change the location of the sites.
- Click [Update Preferences] to save your changes or click [Cancel Changes] to reset the page.
NOTE: A message that your preferences have been updated successfully will appear.
If you don't see the saved changes take effect immediately, you may need to refresh your browser window.