You can resubmit final grades as many times as you need before the University Registrar's deadline.
Only the instructor of record can submit final grades through TRACS.
Submit final grades:
- In the left Tool List of your site, click [Gradebook].
- Verify that all of your final grades are correct and valid. For a list of valid grades, refer to Valid Grades below.
- Click [Tools] and select [Begin Final Grades Submission].
- Click [Yes] to proceed.
- Choose the roster you wish to submit grades for by placing a check mark in the box provided. If your TRACS site has multiple class rosters, you will be able to select which course you wish to submit, or you may submit all of them as long as you are an official instructor of record for the course(s).
- Click [Submit Grades].
NOTE: If grades of W, I or U have been entered, you must enter a date for last day the student attended class. By default this is pre-filled with the official roster certification date.
If a grade of I has been entered, you must also enter a required date of completion from 6 months up to a year beyond the last class day.
- You will see the number of successfully submitted grades as well as the number of grades that could not be submitted. If a student’s grade could not be submitted successfully, a reason will be provided underneath the student’s name. If you need to correct any grades that could not be submitted, click [Return to Gradebook] and correct them. You will need to resubmit your grades by following steps 3 through 7.
- Click [View Submission Receipt] to view a detailed list of the grades submitted for your students as well as a grade distribution list. Click [Print Receipt(s)] to print, or click [Return to Gradebook] to return to your Gradebook. Your grades have been successfully submitted to the University Registrar’s system for processing.