View your Syllabus
- Go to your site and click [Syllabus] in the left Tool List.
- Depending on how the syllabus is entered, you may have to download your instructor's document. You will have the option to save the file where you'd like.
Print your Syllabus
- Click [Print View] to display a copy of the syllabus.
- Click [Send to Printer] at the top of the page.
What is HB 2504?
On October 29, 2009, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board adopted Chapter 4, Subchapter N, Sections 4.225-4.229, concerning Public Access to Course Information, required by House Bill 2504, 81st Texas Legislature. Texas Education Code § 51.974 authorizes the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to adopt the following rules.
Each institution of higher education, other than a medical and dental unit, is to make available certain course information to the public on the institution's Internet Web site. In addition, the university must post information about work-study opportunities and departmental budgets. This information must be:
- accessible from the institution's Internet website home page by use of not more than three links;
- searchable by keywords and phrases;
- accessible to the public without requiring registration or use of a user name, a password, or another user identification;
- available not later than the seventh day after the first day of classes for the semester or other academic term during which the course is offered; and
- updated as soon as practicable after the information changes, at least once for every semester in which the course is offered.