View Attendance Report
- In the left Tool List of your site, click [Attendance].
- On the Attendance tool page you will be able to see:
- Last Attended: The last session in which your instructor created a session and marked you as either Present or Late.
- Overall Attendance: The percentage of sessions in which you have attended out of all sessions created. This may not be representative of your attendance grade in the course.
- Sessions: When your instructor records a session, they will mark you as either Present, Absent, Late or Excused. The recorded session’s date and time will appear within each respective column.
NOTE: Only Instructors can create sessions. If you have concerns about how you were recorded for a session, please contact your instructor for assistance.