Post a Chat Room Message
- Click [Chat Room] in the left Tool List of your site.
- In the text box at the bottom of the window, type your message. Then click [Add message].
- Click [Add message] to display your message. Once a message is added, it cannot be changed or deleted. Only an instructor or someone with maintain access can delete the message.
- To discard a message you haven't sent yet, click [Clear].
Read Chat Postings
- Log in to TRACS and click [Chat Room] in the left Tool List of your site.
NOTE: Posted messages appear in chronological order, with the most recent at the bottom. Messages always identify the sender.
- To see the date or time messages were posted, select the appropriate option from the View drop-down list. Choices are Time Only, Date and Time, Date Only, Neither Date or Time, or ID Only.
- To limit the list to messages to those from the past three days, select Past 3 Days. To see all messages, select All Messages.