Create a Blog Entry
- Select Add Blog Entry.
- Give the blog posting a Title.
- Type your blog. You may use the built-in text editor to format your text as desired.
- Choose who can see the blog entry by selecting the available options:
- Only site administrators and I can see this entry: Only the author and those people with the appropriate role, such as instructor, maintainer, TA, and site collaborator may view the blog.
- All members of this site can see this entry: Every member of the site is able to view the blog posting
- This entry is publicly viewable: This will allow Blog to be viewed outside of TRACS (Not implemented yet).
- Select Publish entry.
Edit a Blog
- Select Edit entry under the blog you wish to edit.
- Make the necessary edits and select Publish entry.
Comment on a Blog
- Select the name of the blogger whose blog you want to leave a comment on.
- Select Leave a comment under the blog post.
- Write your comment and select Publish comment to post your comment.
Add an Image to your Blog Profile Picture
- In My Workspace, select Resources from the left Tool List.
- Select on the Add drop-down menu, and select Upload File.
- Drag-and-drop the file onto the designated area of the browser window or select the gray area to browse for a file.
- Select Continue to upload the image.
- To the right of your item, select the Actions drop-down menu, and select Edit Details.
- Select the button next to This file is publicly viewable.
- Copy the item's URL from the Web Address (URL) field.
- Select Update.
- Navigate to your TRACS site Blog tool.
- Select My Blog Settings.
- Paste the URL you copied in Step 7.
- Select Change settings.
How to add an Image, Movie, or Audio Recording into a post
The TRACS Text Editor allows you link to resources such as images, movies, audio recordings and web links.
For more information select the following link: http://tracsfacts.its.txstate.edu/Documents/Getting-Started/TRACS-TextEditor.html