Create a Blog Entry
- In the left Tool List of your site, click [Blogs].
- In the new page, click [Add Blog Entry].
- Give the blog posting a title.
- Type your blog. You may use the built-in text editor to format your text as desired.
- Choose who can see the blog entry by selecting the available options:
- Only site administrators and I can see this entry: Only the author and those people with the appropriate role, such as instructor, maintainer, TA, and site collaborator may view the blog.
- All members of this site can see this entry: Every member of the site is able to view the blog posting
- This entry is publicly visible: This will allow Blog to be viewed outside of TRACS (Not implemented yet).
- Click[Publish entry] to post.