Submitting Final Grades
You must be designated as an official instructor of record for the course by the University Registrar to be able to submit grades. If you are teaching a course with another instructor, you will only be able to submit your own final grades.
Instructional assistants, teaching assistants, and graduate assistants are NOT allowed to submit final grades to the University Registrar’s system unless they have been designated an official instructor of record.
- In the left Tool List of your site, click [Gradebook].
- Verify that all of your final grades are correct and valid. For a list of valid grades, refer to Valid Grades below.
- Click [Tools] and select [Begin Final Grades Submission].
- Click [Yes] to proceed.
- Choose the roster you wish to submit grades for by placing a check mark in the box provided. If your TRACS site has multiple class rosters, you will be able to select which course you wish to submit, or you may submit all of them as long as you are an official instructor of record for the course(s).
- Click [Submit Grades].
- You will see the number of successfully submitted grades as well as the number of grades that could not be submitted. If a student’s grade could not be submitted successfully, a reason will be provided underneath the student’s name. If you need to correct any grades that could not be submitted, click [Return to Gradebook] and correct them. You will need to resubmit your grades by following steps 3 through 7.
- Click [View Submission Receipt] to view a detailed list of the grades submitted for your students as well as a grade distribution list. Click [Print Receipt(s)] to print, or click [Return to Gradebook] to return to your Gradebook. Your grades have been successfully submitted to the University Registrar’s system for processing.
Course Grade Overrides
How to enter grades for students who have dropped the course and how to change a student's grade.