Assessments and Surveys
The Assessments tool gives instructors the ability to administer online Exams, Quizzes, or Surveys. View the instructions below on how to add the Assessments tool to your TRACS site.
Click to watch this tutorial on how to add the Assessments tool to your site.
To Add the Assessments Tool:
- In the left Tool List of your site, click [Site Info].
- Click [Edit Tools].
- In Core Tools, click the checkbox next to Assessments.
- Click [Continue], then click [Finish].
The Assessments tool will appear on the left-hand side of your TRACS site.
Assessment Best Practices will give you helpful tips and recommendations when administering your assessments. Some things you will learn are:
- How to approach wireless issues that students may be having
- The best methods when administering a timed assessment
- Tips on a successful assessment layouts
Question Pools can be subdivided into subpools, and those subpools can be further subdivided, for the organization that reflects your teaching methods. On this page you will learn:
- How to create, move, copy, and delete question pools and subpools
- How to share or transfer the ownership of a question pool
- How to Import and Export pools
In the Create An Assessment page, we discuss many ways in which you can use the Assessments tool and customize your assessments from scratch. Some things you will learn are:
- How to customize your Assessment Settings to fit your needs
- How to import and export your assessments from one site to another
- How to revise your Assessment after it has been published