Edit Attendance Sessions
The Edit Feature allows the instructor to change date and times, cancel, reactivate, and delete individual attendance sessions
When an attendance session has been created, a pencil icon will be displayed to the right of the session's date and time.
- Select the pencil icon to enter the edit screen for the attendance session.
Change session date and time
In the edit screen of the session, Select the appropriate Start date/time field to change the session date or time.
Select Save Session once you have completed your edits.
Cancelling a session does not affect attendance totals. When a session is cancelled, you are retaining a record mainly for record-keeping purposes.
- In the edit screen of the session, select Cancel Session.
To view the cancelled session, select Show Cancelled. The session will appear with cancelled as the status for all students. You will not be able to take attendance for cancelled sessions.
Re-activating a session allows you to reinstate a cancelled session.
- Select Show Cancelled to make the session appear.
- Select the pencil icon to enter the edit screen.
- Select Activate Session.
- The session will appear in the Attendance tool and you will now be allowed to take attendance for site participants.
A deleted session is completely removed from the Attendance tool.
- In the edit screen, select Delete Session.